Code of Ethical Conduct
In order to maintain the Leadership, Education, and Service Society’s reputation of quality leadership, excellent education, and exceptional service, the Advisory Board has established a Code of Ethical Conduct by which all members should adhere to while conducting themselves in situations related to LESS.
- Respect and compliance with the law. Members shall be aware of all local, state, and national laws and abide by them.
- Lead with honesty and integrity. Members shall be honest and refrain from dishonest behaviors and practices.
- Lead ethically. Members will conduct themselves appropriately so as to not harm other people, their communities, or the environment.
- Maintain academic integrity. Members shall not plagiarize, misrepresent themselves, or falsify documents.
- Respect the dignity of others. Members shall treat others fairly and equally and not discriminate on any basis.
- Refrain from retaliation. Members shall not seek retribution for any suspected violations of this Code.
The mission of LESS is to encourage people to make a commitment to developing their knowledge and skills while also giving back to others through educational activities and service.
Build your skills while helping others.
Join us on Facebook.